Free Business Appraisal
This month's prize
A bottle of Dom Perignon
By completing the Free Business Appraisal Form you automatically go into the draw to win our prize of the month, this will be drawn on the last day of the month and the winner to be contact via phone or email.
The First Step:
Before you even think about placing your business on the market, the first thing you have to do is to gather together some essential documentation about the business:
- Three years Profit and Loss statements;
- BAS statements for the last four Quarters;
- A complete list of all Plant and Equipment;
- The Lease and any lease-related documents;
- A copy of the Franchise Agreement, if applicable;
- An approximate value for any Stock on hand, if applicable
Make sure the financial statements of the business are presentable, current and as accurate as you can get them. If you are halfway through the current year, ensure that last year's figures are a true representaion of how the business is currently performing.
Simply complete the Business Appraisal Request form below and one of our highly experienced Business Brokers will be in contact with you.