Mon - Fri 9.00 - 17.00
This is a leading manufacturer of metalwork products consisting of metal and glass balustrading, fences, privacy and decorative screens, arbours and bespoke architectural items. Supported by a history of more than 30 years’ experience, translating into industry best practices regarding quality products and service.
The business designs, manufactures and installs its products throughout Southeast Queensland.
The business has built a reputation for offering a vast range of products from standard designs to tailor made pieces providing custom fabrication in aluminium, steel, stainless steel and glass. A full cycle of services is provided from working drawings, assisting with pre-building construction requirements, manufacture, and installation of the products. Working with builders, architects, and engineers to realise design ideas into certified products to Australian Standards AS1170.1, AS1288 and AS1926.
Key aspects of the business:
• Sales in excess of $6.8Million for 2023
• Significant increase in projected sales for 2024
• Highly attractive net profit
• Skilled and dedicated workforce in place
• Lease to 2025 with a 3+3+3+3-year options
• Current gross rent only 2.8% of sales
• Large factory space
• Estimation of tenders using computer software.
• In-house design with AutoCAD drafting.
• 3D Laser Scanning to accurately measure large sites and provide detailed 3D modelling.
• Custom made metal work items fabricated by trade qualified Sheetmetal welders and fabricators.
• In-house CNC router, Hydraulic Press Brake for folding, hydraulic guillotine.
• In-house high-quality powder coating processes to enable control of final product.
• Delivery on company truck.
• Qualified and skilled installation staff capable of installing products to Australian Standards.
• Current WPH&S practices.
• QBCC licences required.
This is a truly impressive business offering a significant entry point to the industry or is an ideal add on to a business looking for diversification and integration.
Well priced at $2,400,000
For more information about this excellent opportunity, complete the Confidentiality Agreement, quoting reference no: 5574IN
Broker: Hugo Martin| E: [email protected]| P: 0411 617 140 Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010| E: [email protected]