Mon - Fri 9.00 - 17.00
Shingle Inn was established in 1936 where the original store in Edward Street in Brisbane started their large chain of cafés, with a vision for Shingle Inn to be an elegant English style teahouse and restaurant – one that would be renowned for its quality products and keen sense of style. Shingle Inn quickly developed an enviable reputation with locals, and the venue became a busy landmark, with queues to buy the famous cakes regularly stretching out the door and around the corner. In the early 1970s.
A fabulous opportunity to join one of Queensland’s first iconic recognised café brand, located on the Gold Coast, in a premium shopping centre.
• Consistent weekly sales turnover
• Strong consistent Net profit year on year.
• Achieving all Benchmark targets of COE, COG,
• Reasonable rent, with lease till 2025 and another 5 year option in place.
• Excellent training program offered to new Franchisee
• Open 7 days a week, in front of major anchor tenants of busy centre
A great opportunity to a hands on working owner/ family who would like to own their little piece of history.
To find out more information about this business, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: #5570FR
Broker: Mark Kitson | E: [email protected] | P: 0405 293 644
Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010| E: [email protected]