Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionWarwick Sandstone is a 617-acre/ 250 Hectare property, 11 km North East of Warwick town.
The current property is made up of 4 blocks, with 2 current 32-hectare mining leases on one of the blocks.
The family owned property was established in 2001, they sold in 2005, though have recently purchased back at the start of 2018 after the opportunity arose due to previous owners ailing condition, to purchase back and to get it into a saleable condition.
• This owner operated business, showing good income of $9 to $10 k per day with a current staff of 5 and machinery, has potential for the new operator to grow this business buy adding more machinery and staff
• Currently operating 5 days a week with 6 excavators with 2 saws.
• Current Plant & Equipment is valued at $ 250,000.00
• Have approval for no extraction quantity
• Currently 90% of product is being cut into block wall material, though the ability to also take advantage of the access product of drainage gravel, rock mulch, road base, sand. Sand quality and specification is of the top grade.
• There is 50 years of supply sandstone in the 617-acre property
This unique opportunity to purchase these 617 acres of national resource sandstone, has the ability in forecasting to do $200,000.00 per month
Asking Price: $ 3,000,000.00 + WIWO
To find out more information about this business for sale, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: MB 3567
Broker: Mark Kitson| E: email@example.com| P: 0405 293 644
Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010| E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: $3,000,000 WIWOTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 0733684010
- Mobile: 0405 293 644
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Warwick, Queensland 4370