Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionSituated in a boutique hotel in the heart of Toowong. The position, design features and versatility of this venue is simply excellent. Offering an incredible breakfast, fresh pastries, brilliant coffee sensational lunch menu with their famous wagyu cheeseburger there is something for everyone. The bar carries a wide range of rare Japanese whiskeys to some of Australia’s best wines and craft beers.
The venue has a large functional function room which can cater for all style of events. Perfect for weddings, with beautiful views, stand up cocktail parties and sit-down events. Modern functional and high quality infrastructure in place.
* Currently trading for breakfast and lunch only.
* Bar service till 9.00pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
* Option to provide dinner service.
* Sales pre Covid were $20k per week plus
* Showing a good net profit.
* Owner working 30 hours per week in the business
* Amazing fitout, no expenses spared
* Lease to 2024 with 3 x 5 year options
All the hard work has been done! Would suit a working owner to drive the business to the next level of success.
$350,000 + SAV
To find out more information about this business, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: 5122FO
Broker: Hugo Martin| E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 0411 617 140
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: $350,000 + SAVTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 07 3368 4010
- Mobile: 0411 617 140
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Toowong, Queensland 4066