Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionI have been directed by the seller to present all reasonable offers
This exciting hospitality venue in central Sydney, in a phenomenal busy shopping precinct has paved the way winning national and state awards for shared food done well.
With an epic bar presence offering tap beer, wines and fantastic cocktails for lunch and dinner service in a recognised precinct.
• Massive potential for high sales
• Huge amount of foot traffic
• Mixed seating for 150 inside & outside though all under cover
• Phenomenal location in business shopping precinct
• State of the art rotating built in pizza ovens from italy
• Impressive 12 tap reticulation system
• Recognised and very successful other trading brands in precinct
• Allowed trading hours from 6 am to midnight -7 days.
• Impressive 153 sqm, with premium fit out and furnishings plus 56sqm outside covered area.
• Lease to 2023 with option included
This venue will be sold unbranded. This will allow the new owners to make the most of the amazing fit out and take ownership of the company.
If you have a hands on approach to business then this will only grow from strength to strength over the years with the sky being the limit.
In a recognised and very well-established suburb and area, you the new owners can be a part of this great precinct with a real opportunity to add an offering of breakfast and grow your newly named business to be successful.
Asking Price: $150,000 + SAV
Business for Sale
To find out more information about this business, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: 9178
Broker: Mark Kitson| E: firstname.lastname@example.org| P: 0405 293 644
Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010| E: email@example.com
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: $150,000 + SAVTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 0733684010
- Mobile: 0405 293 644
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Sydney, New South Wales 2000