Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionThis exciting relaxed hospitality venue, with established brands in another state, has paved the way winning national and state awards for shared food done well noted for quality, consistency and service. With an epic bar presence offering tap beer, wines and fantastic cocktails for lunch and dinner service in a recognised precinct.
• Turning over minimum $ 1 million p.a, with growth opportunity by opening now for breakfast
• Mixed seating for 150 inside & outside though all under cover
• The Ferrari of rotating pizza ovens built in
• Impressive 12 tap reticulation system
• Recognised and very successful other trading brands in precinct
• Allowed trading hours from 6 am to midnight -7 days.
• Impressive 153 sqm, with premium fit out and furnishings
• Lease to 2023
This venue will be sold unbranded, allowing the new owners, which has an amazing fit-out, to come and take ownership and a hands-on approach to a business and position that will only grow from strength to strength over the years with the sky being the limit.
In a recognised and very well-established suburb and area, you the new owners can be a part of this great precinct with a real opportunity to add an offering of breakfast and grow your newly named business to be successful.
Asking Price: $ 500,000 + SAV
To find out more information about this business, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: 3503
Broker: Mark Kitson| E: email@example.com@absbrisbane.com| P: 0405 291 644
Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010| E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: $500,000 + SAVTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 0733684010
- Mobile: 0405 293 644
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Sydney, New South Wales 2000