Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionThis beautifully positioned iconic seafood restaurant specializes in contemporary and creative seafood dishes. The fresh and authentic menus have been geared towards adding, Australian twist to the quintessential fish and chips, whilst being inspired by the seafood surrounding.
* Turnover average $40,000 per week
* Excellent rental arrangement under 10% with strong option, additional storage facility included.
* The 134 sqm, 70 seats, undercover with picturesque views
* Excellent staff and management, well trained and enjoy coming to work, why wouldn’t you with a view like they have!
* One of the nicest locations in Brisbane to dine. The restaurant’s central location, innovative menu and stunning views combine to create a venue that is ideal for corporate lunches, date nights or special family gatherings
* With an Epic bar being the backdrop for Cocktail’s, wines and craft tap beers, provide a perfect accompaniment to enjoy their well-known Seafood Platters.
* Ability to offer breakfast, lunch and dinner service 7 days a week, with a captured walk by trade,
The location, views and position within the area of other very successful venues, with ample under cover and street parking. This opportunity is waiting for the new owner to take a hands-on approach and enjoy the ongoing success of this restaurant.
Asking Price: $360,000 + SAV
To find out more information about this business, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: 9179
Broker: Mark Kitson | E: email@example.com| M: 0405 293 644
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: SOLDTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 0733684010
- Mobile: 0405 293 644
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
South Brisbane, Queensland 4101