Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionThis iconic Brisbane business has been operating in Paddington since 1983. For over 35 years the famous pizzeria, Kookaburra Café, has been providing Dine in, Takeaway and Catering options to tens of thousands of Brisbane diners and businesses, as well as a long list of celebrities visiting Brisbane.
Most famous for Australia’s largest pizza, the 26-inch Party Pizza, this traditional Pizzeria and Italian Restaurant was one of the original home delivery food outlets in Brisbane and is still going strong.
Recently relocated with Club Sosay Board Games Café and Bar, the combined businesses are popular both with locals as well as the hundreds of customers who travel from all over Brisbane to dine on the same delicious pizzas they have been enjoying for the last 35 years.
The Board Games offering is also attracting hundreds of new customers each month offering over 300 Board Games to play while dining. Very popular for parties as well as corporate functions and team building events.
Since its’ relocation in January, the business is already turning over $14,000 per week and growing. Enormous potential to more than double this turnover, as this business has a very loyal customer base built over more than 3 decades. The pizzas are all made to order, with bases hand rolled, quality, fresh ingredients, cooked in the same original giant ovens.
Ideal to add on to an existing food and drink outlet as the recent relocation has already proven that the loyal customer base will follow.
Already have a commercial kitchen and dining premises which are underutilized?
Add the Kookaburra Café name, menu and loyal customer base and add minimum $10,000 (after food and drink costs) to your bottom line each week.
* 6-month return on investment
* Significant further upside with minimal marketing effort leveraging the Kookaburra Café name
* The iconic Kookaburra Café name and goodwill
* Equipment for making famous Party Pizzas including dough mixer, 4 giant ovens, exhaust hood to accommodate all ovens, exhaust fan and commercial dishwasher, giant party pizza trays and boxes etc
* $30,000 Board Games Library
* Loyal customer base for dine in, takeaway and delivery income streams
* Loyal customer base for catering business
* Marketing materials and signage including logo, brochures, menus, neon signs, A frame signs etc
* Mailing lists for corporate catering customers as well as individual customers
* Average $14,000 weekly turnover and growing
* 6 days trading
For more information about this Pizzeria and Italian Restaurant opportunity, complete the Confidentiality Agreement quoting reference no: 3284
Call Broker Ray Dye | 0411 428 776 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Office: 07 3368 4010 | email@example.com
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: $260,000 WIWOTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Mobile: 0411 428 776
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Paddington, Queensland 4064