Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionAn extremely rare opportunity exists to purchase this highly acclaimed salon in the fabulous James Street precinct… Businesses in this exclusive area are tightly held!!!
* An intimate salon of 83sqmt featuring
* 5 cutting stations
* State of the art “Umi” Japanese washbasins).
* The team, are internationally trained with extensive knowledge of hair colours and trends and ability to individually adapt looks to each valued client.
* State of the art equipment and products
* As part of this exclusive salon design a Ghost stairwell leads to the resident beauty salon,
* Quality products are exclusively used such as “Kevin Murphy” and “Keunne Color”
* Salon is the preferred salon for newly completed Carlile and Sage Hotels
* The clientele repeat & exclusive high income demographic
About James Street:
James Street is Brisbane’s finest upmarket destination! As one explores, wandering through the subtropical setting, they will find themselves high-end boutiques, gallery eateries, restaurants and laneways.
There are over 139 retailers to discover in this urban oasis, similar to Sydney’s Rosebay, Paddington or Melbourne’s Toorak Rd or Chapel Street.
Retailers to name a few;
* Wheel & Barrow
* Leona Edmiston Vintage
* Sass & Bide
* M.A.C Pro
* St Barts
* James St Cooking School
This is a one off opportunity to purchase, ideally to suit a modern owner operator entrepreneur with creative ideas for the hairdressing & the beauty industry who is looking at entering into this high-end position and or expanding to an existing core business locally or from interstate.
Asking $220,000 + SAV
To find out more information about this business, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: 9143
Broker: Simone Simpson| E: email@example.com | P: 0429 988 104
Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: $220,000 WIWOTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 07 3368 4010
- Mobile: 0429 988 104
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Fortitude Valley, Queensland 4006