Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionAn excellent opportunity to acquire a successful prized corner location restaurant in one of Brisbane’s popular dining destination specializes in contemporary seafood. The fresh and authentic menu has been geared towards focusing on the sourced feature product.
This business which started in 2017, leads the market in the speciality product it serves
* Located on a corner position in the street, turning over more than $900k plus last 12 months, business is currently running under management.
* With a lease till 2024 with additional 5-year option, the 161 sqm inside and an additional 81 sqm external seated area also fully covered.
* Fully licensed venue incl tap beer, also offering a different food offering through Uber to broaden the customer base.
* Excellent staff, well trained and enjoy coming to work, who will continue to stay on with the business
* With an excellent bar being the backdrop for Cocktail’s, wines and craft tap beers, provide a perfect accompaniment to enjoy their well-known Seafood offering.
* Offering lunch and dinner service 6 days a week, with a captured strong walk by trade, 4 Private car parks out back and ample street parking.
This location is within the area of other very successful food, beverage, coffee along with retails venues, with street parking. This opportunity is waiting for you the new owner to take a hands-on approach and enjoy the ongoing success of this successful restaurant
To find out more information about this business, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: 5000 FO
Broker: Mark Kitson| E: firstname.lastname@example.org@absbrisbane.com| P: 0405 291 644
Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010| E: email@example.com
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: $330,000 WIWOTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 0733684010
- Mobile: 0405 293 644
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
East Brisbane, Queensland 4169