Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionThis recognised quality licensed Japanese restaurant business, which started as a small suburban restaurant back in 2008, has expanded over the years to additional sites. Priding itself on fresh, quality and consistent Japanese fusion cuisine in Brisbane.
This excellent premium high traffic and street front location, can be re-modelled into any café, restaurant or hospitality layout
• Location, Location excellent CBD, with the brand starting in 2008, there 2nd store with a premium fit out throughout. Offering a mix of normal seating and booth style.
• A 245 sqm site up Casino end of the CBD. Lease is in year 3 of 7 year term. With a small office and amenities within, along with 2 undercover carparks.
• An excellent traditional Japanese menu, along with sushi, sashimi & platters, plus strong takeaway market
• The business has a well fitted out bar, with extensive refrigeration and offering of tap beer. Walk in cold room / freezers and up to date kitchen fit out.
• Opportunity with size of tenancy, fit out to make into any hospitality style business.
With the sellers offering to support a seamless handover with new owners,
Sale price is $ 150,000 WIWO
To find out more information about this business for sale, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: 5271FO
Broker: Mark Kitson| E: firstname.lastname@example.org| P: 0405 293 644
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: $150,000 WIWOTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 0733684010
- Mobile: 0405 293 644
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Brisbane City, Queensland 4001