Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionRock climbing is one of the fastest growing sports in the world with added exposure due to sport climbing’s recent debut at the Tokyo 2021 Olympics. This business is the original indoor climbing gym in Brisbane operating for the past 26 years. Countless climbers have started their climbing career here and have enjoyed the unique climbing experience they offer.
The gym could easily be run under full management due to a team of experienced staff all of whom are well-seasoned climbers, passionate about the gym and its clients. The staff are responsible for managing the floor, safety demonstrations and coaching a very large database of juniors and individual climbers. With multiple income streams already in place the business is thriving and with the successful bid for Brisbane 2032 Olympics the interest in the sport is set to increase exponentially at a local level.
* This 400 sqm business, includes a mezzanine level which is used for birthday parties as well as holding additional classes.
* With a long lease in place through to 2035 and an excellent supportive landlord.
* Trading hours are Monday to Saturday 10 am to 9pm, Sunday 10am to 7pm and open early on public holidays.
* Over $30,000 has been spent this last financial year to bring the gym up to industry safety standards. Works include upgrades to the top rope anchor system, replacement of floor belay straps and floor anchor bolts and the installation of lead bolt plates. All the above works come with a 10-year warranty. Receipts and certification available.
* This business has multiple income streams including guided outdoor climbing sessions at some of Queensland’s best climbing spots, private coaching sessions, an extensive juniors program running 5 days a week, regular school groups, scout groups and corporate bookings, birthday parties and retail sales.
* The seller is more than willing to stay on for a period to train and guide the new owner and to pass on his knowledge of how the business operates.
Despite the recent Covid-19 restrictions and several lockdowns the business has continued to show an increase in profits. It is ideally positioned for the new owner to take over and continue to grow the business.
Sale price is $440,000 WIWO.
To find out more information about this business, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: 5269BH
Broker: Mark Kitson| E: firstname.lastname@example.org| P: 0405 293 644
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: $440,000 WIWOTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 0733684010
- Mobile: 0405 293 644
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Brisbane City, Queensland 4001