Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business Description500 PAX Dinner Cruise Ferry.
This opportunity is a bargain, owner will look at all serious offers for a quick sale, massively reduced this is a unique opportunity for this rare to find, multi use vessel. Recent complete re-furb with full two pack repaint and has been fully surveyed. Can operate anywhere.
- 2017 refit over $1 million spent,
- PA system new 2017 over 16,000 dollars,
- One new diesel generator one Generator fully re-wound, 130 & 150 Kw
- Caterpillar 850 HP main engines major service including four new turbos.
- Engine hours are only 18,000 from new but have almost been fully rebuilt.
- Cruise speed of 10 kn up to 18 at a sprint.
- Fuel capacity in double bottom tanks two by 15,000 day tanks two by 3000 each.
- Cool room is 15 m² plus large chest freezer.
- Major plumbing upgrades to all waste systems and fire systems, removal of all sea valves, all tanks have been opened inspected and re-coated.
- Full ultrasound report available, has been re-plated where needed, report is available for inspection.
- Vessel is bullet-proof and good for many years to come. Surplus to current operation must be, Will be sold.
- To build this new today you will need in excess of 10 million dollars
- New air-cond system
- Full commercial kitchen, 200 m2
- Vessel can be split into 2 totally separate functions on 2 levels
- Drinks bars on both levels
- 350 diners seated, 100 up, 250 down
- Vessel can relocate to other cities for special functions
Asking Price $899,000
To find out more information about this business, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: 5243LE
Broker: Ken Allsop| E: email@example.com| P: 0411 428 888
Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010| E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: $899,000Trial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 0733684010
- Mobile: 0411 428 888
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Brisbane City, Queensland 4001