Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionA tremendous home-based business ideally positioned for relocation to South East Queensland …
This established processing and mail-order operation has been running in Nth Queensland since 2013 and is well set up for the next stage of its development. Supplying a sought-after niche product it has established wholesale, domestic and export customers who primarily place orders online through a professional ecommerce portal.
The process uses sieving and size-grading equipment to transform bulk raw material into various grades for different uses. The graded product is then weighed and packed into convenient pack sizes for mailing to customers.
The entire setup can be run from home by an owner-operator with a suitable shed. Currently, there is part-time involvement from the Owner and one employee.
The business would benefit from streamlining of logistics and further online/social media promotion.
* Turnover >$200k pa
* Good return to Owner
* Orders placed online through established ecommerce portal
* Sought-after niche product
* Part-time involvement by Owner and one staff
* Simple size grading, weighing and packaging process
* Great packaging designs and artwork
* Good upside potential
* Established online marketing presence
* All equipment included
The Owner will also provide to the successful purchaser:
* Relocation of all equipment, stock and packaging to SE Qld
* Refund of return airfare and accommodation for inspection
* Training and assistance as required
Asking Price: $125,000 WIWO
To find out more information about this business, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: 4055
Broker: Ian MacPherson| E: email@example.com| P: 0410 446 127
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: $125,000 WIWOTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 07 3368 4010
- Mobile: 0410 446 127
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Brisbane City, Queensland 4001