Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionThis high-quality fruit & vegetables, smallgoods, and other speciality item green grocer is positioned ideally on a corner tenancy, in front of a key anchor tenant with high volume foot traffic.
Owned and managed by a hands-on couple for the last 9 years, this 210 sqm internal display area, plus the addition of 100 sqm of storage and cold room and prep area spaces.
• This owner operated business, showing strong income of $ 3 million plus, with strong bottom line numbers has potential for the new operator to grow this business even further.
• Excellent recently renovated shop, display opportunity also outside footprint of the store, with great high-quality mixed produce and exposure along with high foot traffic.
• Plant & Equipment all owned includes a truck and additional materials required to walk in and take over successful business.
• Lease is 1.5 years into a 7 year. Large shopping precinct with generous carparking facilities.
• High competitive purchasing power with rapport and relationships with suppliers.
• Well managed and efficient cool rooms, prep facilities and additional storage facilities all close to store.
• Opportunity to add additional offerings of fresh takeaway foods and salads with inhouse produce.
With some of the best produce in the country coming from our back door here in SE Queensland, this is the perfect opportunity to establish yourself and grow this strong fresh fruit & vege industry in a well-positioned centre,
Asking Price: $750,000 + SAV
To find out more information about this business for sale, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: 3608
Broker: Mark Kitson| E: email@example.com| P: 0405 293 644
Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010| E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: $750,000 + SAVTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 0733684010
- Mobile: 0405 293 644
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Brisbane City, Queensland 4000