Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionA unique opportunity exists to purchase this busy salon that is managed remotely with a senior hairdresser in charge.
The current owner has other business interests and frequents the business once a week for only 1 to 3 hours. The rest of the time she logs in and can view the salon from its 4 video cameras.
The staff are extremely motivated (and have incentive programs in place), experienced and trust worthy whilst utilizing their extensive product knowledge and industry experience to enhance and embrace the inner beauty of all clients.
The salon benefits from being located on very busy main road, with 60% of clients booking regular appointments and the business is growing with its newly implemented social media marketing.
* POS – Shortcuts
* Salon and day spa recently renovated and rebranded with new signage
* 4 Video cameras – linked to phone
* Large base of loyal customers
* Busy man road has 36000, passing daily
* Shop clearly visible from car park entrance, signage permitted
* Moments walk to local transport
* 9 Work stations
* Spacious 88 sqm salon
* No direct competition
* Gross retail sales above industry average at 10 to 13%
* Day-Spa – which at present is running at only one quarter capacity.
Owner selling due to legitimate health issues – the business would suit as an ad on to an already existing salon or somebody new into the area
Asking Price: $275,000 + WIWO
To find out more information about this business, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: 3354
Broker: Simone Simpson| E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 0429 988 104
Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010| E: email@example.com
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: $275,000 WIWOTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 07 3368 4010
- Mobile: 0429 988 104
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Brisbane City, Queensland 4000