Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionBayside star performer! One of Brisbane’s favourite waterfront restaurants and bar open daily for lunch and dinner as well as for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. Seating up to 160 for restaurant and alfresco dining area, which is perfect for enjoying the waterfront views both during the day and at night.
* Turning over between $24K and $26K per week;
* 2013 figures show a turnover of $1.23million;
* With an adjusted net return of $241K+;
* Rent only an amazing $882 per week;
* With a lease to 31 August 2014 and a 5+5 year option with CPI increases;
* Well trained staff in place.
This is a very good hospitality business that ticks all the boxes, turnover, profit, location, security of tenure and well trained staff.
Very reasonably priced at $400,000 + SAV.
Broker: Hugo Martin 0411 617 140 / email@example.com
Head Office: 07 3368 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: SOLDAdjusted Net Profit: $241,921 Trial: no Rent: $3,822 Lease Options: 2 x 5 years
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 07 3368 4010
- Mobile: 0411 617 140
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Brisbane, Queensland 4001