Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionThis very successful family owned cafe, in a Brisbane bayside suburb, offers convenience, food and lifestyle neighbourhood shopping, anchored by high performing recognised national tenants. Having just undergone a modern renovation, this 80 seat café, with great inside and outside covered seating, has an exclusive arrangement as only café in the centre.
• With strong weekly sales approx $17,000 per week, high net return to one working owner, with a menu and cabinet foods made all in house.
• Trading 7 days a week from 7am to 2pm, catering for 80 pax of internal and external covered seating
• Exclusivity from the Landlord for this business to be the only café in the centre
• Excellent lease with an option to 2026, with a recent renovation in 2020. Rent is under 8% of turnover
• Centre has an excellent mix of nationally recognised tenants
• Plenty of parking available on ground and below ground.
• With excellent experienced staff, well trained and seller offering to stay on for period of time.
This café in a wonderful bayside community, it is an ideal family business, for the new owner who has the passion and customer service to continue its success.
Asking Price $330,000 + SAV
To find out more information about this business for sale, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: 5256FO4
Broker: Mark Kitson| E: email@example.com| P: 0405 293 644
Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010| E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: $330,000 + SAVTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 0733684010
- Mobile: 0405 293 644
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Brisbane, Queensland 4001