Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionThis thriving and nationally recognized private business was established in the mid 90’s, currently providing automotive servicing, repairs & tyre sales on all types of cars through to the prestige sector and light commercial vehicles.
This very modern, well established business has all the most up to date plant & equipment. With a very strong and constantly growing customer base and two adjacent lots to be able to service high volumes of vehicles, this is a huge opportunity. The current owner who created the businesses, is looking to retire.
* Approx. turnover exceeds $ 1.4 million p/a, for last 4 years.
* With over $ 1 million in Plant & Equipment throughout.
* The two tenancies are 1000 sqm each.
* A strong customer base of respected clients who have been affiliated with the business for many years.
* A very experienced service team of 8, along with all other IP, will come with the sale.
* Seller welcoming of staying on for suitable handover period.
* Nationally recognized accreditation with many national repairers and warranty companies, along with council & government agreements.
* Fully Managed business.
* Loan cars available for service clients.
* The business includes a RV wheel alignment platform.
This is a great opportunity for a new owner or company to add on to their existing brand or take over the business and freehold.
To find out more information about this business, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: 5065AU2
Broker: Mark Kitson| E: firstname.lastname@example.org@absbrisbane.com| P: 0405 291 644
Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010| E: email@example.com
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: POATrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 0733684010
- Mobile: 0405 293 644
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Brisbane, Queensland 4001