Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionPRICE REDUCTION .. OWNER WANTS TO SEE OFFERS ... CALL NOW
This unique licenced restaurant has been an icon for over 5 years.
- Located in large premises in the heart of a busy bayside suburb
- Large American expat following and very popular with the local community.
- The restuarant is very large, 194m2, plenty of room for separate functions, corporate functions etc
- The current owner has set up a large database and is willing to stay on
- Currently only operating 18 or so hours per week Tues - Saturday 5.30pm - 9pm approx.
- Rent: $1,400 per week
- New owner could increase turnover by opeining for Thursday, Friday and Saturday and Sunday lunches.
- Opening for breakfast on the week-end is another option.
- Approval in underway with the council to distribute ready made meals.
- There is a high demand for catering especially to the many nearby local government departments.
Get in now for the busy Christmas and holiday period... THE OWNER IS ALREADY TAKING BOOKING FOR XMAS
Call me now, OR go to www.absbusinesssales.com.au click on the Confidentiality Agreement tab, complete and return
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: SOLDTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 07 3368 4010
- Mobile: 0448 082 663
Business Links / Tools
Brisbane, Queensland 4001