Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionFast becoming a recognised growing Queensland based café operation Stellarossa recognised for Quality, Consistency, Service and coffee with great food.
This now 3-year-old cafe, has started strong in a community that is fast growing, in a shopping precinct with very strong anchor tenants.
• Trading since 2015, with average sales $17 k and 35kg coffee a week, trading Monday to Thursday from 6.30 am to 7.30 pm, Friday & Sat 6.30am to 8.30 pm & Sun 6.30am to 5 pm.
• 0 sqm inside and 0 sqm outside fully covered (Total 0) with shopping centre carparking surround.
• 2 years in to a 6-year lease, with 7-year option. 9% of sales
• This licensed venue, has a strong balance of Food & Beverage, with strong evening trade.
• Excellent hands owners plus the addition of ongoing training program offered from Head Office to new owner
• Existing strong and well experienced team – Wages at 30%
• Opportunity for a Hands-on owner/ couple to take ownership and continue to grow the business
This suburb is in a huge growth corridor, with existing and new estates being established around.
The mission of Stellarossa started with a quality, consistent premium coffee with great food and experienced staff all in a great locality, this shop has all the core values allowing you to continue to grow this already successful little business.
Asking Price: $199,000.00 + SAV
To find out more information about this business for sale, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: MB 9162
Broker: Mark Kitson| E: firstname.lastname@example.org| P: 0405 293 644
Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010| E: email@example.com
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: $199,000 + SAVTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 0733684010
- Mobile: 0405 293 644
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Brisbane, Queensland 4001