Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionFast becoming a recognised growing Queensland based café operation Stellarossa recognised for Quality, Consistency, Service and coffee with great food.
This now 5-year-old store has a prime client base of respected large local & national companies above and surrounding them.
Trading since 2013 in the Fortitude Valley surrounds, with average sales of $15 k per week.
Trading Monday to Friday from 6 am to 4pm, only due to precinct restraints
• 85 sqm ground floor main entrance with additional car park included
• 2 years still on lease, with 7-year option thereafter.
• Strong wage percentage achieved with well managed hands on operator in the business
• Excellent hands on & ongoing training program offered from Head Office to new owner
• Existing strong and well experienced team
• Counter service operation, excellent food revenue due to fresh made in house
The mission of Stellarossa started with a quality, consistent premium coffee with great food and experienced staff all in a great locality, this shop has all the core values allowing you to continue to grow this already successful little business.
Asking Price: $175,000 + SAV
To find out more information about this business, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: MB 9160
Broker: Mark Kitson| E: firstname.lastname@example.org| P: 0405 293 644
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: $175,000 + SAVTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 0733684010
- Mobile: 0405 293 644
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Brisbane, Queensland 4001