Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionChem-Dry is the world’s largest in over 40 countries as the leader in both residential & commercial upholstery and carpet cleaning services. With 39 years of brand experience, leading the industry in innovative cleaning technology, environmentally friendly processes and customer satisfaction
Chem-Dry’s unique hot carbonating extraction cleaning method uses 80% less water than typical steam cleaning, using a specially designed, green certified cleaning solution that employs the bubby properties of carbonation to penetrate deep into your carpets and upholstery, breaking up dirt and grime and lifting it to the surface, delivering dry times of 1-2 hours, rather than 24 to 48 hours.
* Fully serviced VW diesel Caddy van.
* Fully integrated and designed van storage area, with custom designed mobile trolley designed with storage rack/ hose rack and chemical rack.
* The set Franchise fee fixed no matter how big you grow your business, or how many vans or employees you wish to have. Free mobile app for quick reference guide on all stains with video instructions
* No experience required with free training supplied form Head Office, plus ongoing online courses to assist you.
* Inclusive additional value of $10,000 of: reflective full vehicle branded wrap, 1300 number, Website and Face book software package, folding ramps and mobile trolleys
This great opportunity exists to take ownership and accountability of a well-established global brand and drive sales in your time.
Asking Price: $60,000 + WIWO
To find out more information about this business, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: MB 3535
Broker: Mark Kitson
E: firstname.lastname@example.org| P: 0405 291 644
Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010| E: email@example.com
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: $60,000 + SAVTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 0733684010
- Mobile: 0405 293 644
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Brisbane, Queensland 4001