Do you need to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (CA Form) to assist your broker ?CA Form
Business DescriptionWell established, easy to run modern dining outlet, offering dine in and takeway, that has built a deserved reputation for delivering outstanding quality, exciting modern Italian cuisine.
The store is located in Brisbane in the excellent demographic suburb of Bardon.
The store is currently operationally managed, supported by helpful operational manuals and systems.
The store is modern, visually appealing and highly functional, enabling a platform for delivering menus that appeal to the broader community.
* Net sales in excess of $516,000
* Delivering a net return of over $163,000 to a working owner
* Selling quality gourmet pizzas and pastas
* Trading evenings only – between 5.5 and 6.5 hours per day
* 7 day trading business
* Strong lease in place with long tenure and options available
* Well trained experienced employees in all stores
* High quality equipment and fitout
* Quality sales channels and marketing systems in place
This very exciting business opportunity would suit both an owner operator and someone looking to add a strong and performing brand to their current business.
Well priced at $110,000 + SAV. The owner will consider all reasonable offers!
To find out more information about this business, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: 9151
Broker: Hugo Martin| E: email@example.com| P: 0411 617 140
Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010| E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Features / Snapshot
Price: $110,000 + SAVTrial: no
Your Business Broker
- Phone: 07 3368 4010
- Mobile: 0411 617 140
- Profile: view profile
Business Links / Tools
Bardon, Queensland 4065