Mon - Fri 9.00 - 17.00
This florist shop ticks all the boxes; great location, strong trading profitability, good product mix and lots of repeat customers and room to expand to the commercial segment. The shop has a beautiful shop-front, attracting up-market clientele in a busy shopping centre. The shopping
centre is a popular go-to-destination for people living in the region. There is an ongoing housing development in the surrounding area, putting this business in good stead in years ahead.
The financials for this business are strong, offering a short payback period of less than a year for the savvy investor.
In 2021, the owner worked approximately 30 hours per week making floral arrangements, serving customers, purchasing flowers and general managerial duties.
Features of the business:
• Fully trained staff in place
• Great location in expanding area
• Well-equipped shop complete with a room in the back for storage
• Work area in the back of the store where the current owner is offering courses to the public
• Database with ongoing repeat customers
• Room to improve sales by marketing to the commercial segments in the area
• Strong online presence with a web-shop and social media followers
• The owner is selling due to ill-health
Asking Price $100,000 + SAV
To find out more information about this opportunity, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: 5550RE
Broker: Peter McPhee| E: [email protected]| P: 0406 573 941
Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010 | E: [email protected]