Mon - Fri 9.00 - 17.00
This is a highly attractive café, bistro and bar offers an outstanding example of everything that is exciting and desirable in the modern Australian food scene. With just a twist of Italian influence in the menu, creating exciting and delicious offerings that have created a strong and growing customer base. Situated in a high demographic inner city suburb, in a cluster of hospitality venues in a small shopping complex, the café offers continued growth opportunities.
Key aspects of the business:
• Gross sales of between $28,000 and $31,000 per week
• Good profits to a working owner.
• Currently operation 7.00am to 2.30pm.
• Trading 7 days.
• Offering all-day breakfast, brunch and Lunch. Fabulous coffee!
• Opportunity for evening trade and extended hours trading.
• Opened in 2018 – outstanding fit out – no expenses spared.
• Rent $1,858 per week, approximately 6.2% of turnover.
• Priced well below fit-out cost
This beautiful, functional café, bistro, and bar offer a new owner operator, great opportunities to grow the business further.
$190,000 + SAV
To find out more information about this business, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: 5534FO
Broker: Hugo Martin| E: [email protected]| P: 0411 617 140 Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010| E: [email protected]